Gardner Mirage Platinum is a unique ultra-high-performance Fluorocarbon main line, that is quite simply the softest and strongest Fluorocarbon main line available to the dedicated carp and specialist angler...
Warning: Last items in stock!
Type your email address below and we will let you know when the product is back in stock.
Gardner Mirage Platinum is a unique ultra-high-performance Fluorocarbon main line, that is quite simply the softest and strongest Fluorocarbon main line available to the dedicated carp and specialist angler.
Historically, pure 100% PVDF (Polyvinylidene Difluoride) Fluorocarbon main lines have been beset with poor knot strength and a wiry feel. And whilst our amazing Mirage offers incredible reliability and performance, that effectively surmounts these issues, we are always pushing to improve and develop even the very best products.
This amazing product has a lovely supple and smooth feel for a Fluorocarbon, and is supplied on level wound spools that ensures it is in absolute A1 condition when you spool up, all of which helps with loading and casting.
Tried and tested during development, it has truly exceptional tensile and incredible knot strength; with both key characteristics significantly exceeding any other equivalent Fluorocarbon of the same diameter. So, you can be confident that you’re getting the strongest and best line to fish with.
As a pure, unadulterated Fluorocarbon, Mirage Platinum sinks like a stone, which really is still the single greatest characteristic of this type of product, that along with its ‘low-end stretch’ characteristics. This is also an essential consideration for anglers that require the greatest possible feedback they can get, whilst using a mono and feeling the lead down.
- Gardner Mirage Platinum Fluorocarbon offers exceptional tensile and knot strength.
- It has a softer, smoother feel and special low memory formula that ensures optimum casting performance.
- Reduced ‘low-end stretch’ characteristics offer improved bite indication and a precise feel that helps when feeling the lead down.
- The high molecular density gives inherent weight and offers high abrasion and shear resistance.
- Fluorocarbon is virtually invisible thanks to the clear formula and a similar refractive index to clear water.
- Pure Fluorocarbon does not absorb water or degrade in sunlight, so it maintains its performance longer.
The Avid Carp Screen House 4D Peaked Skull Cap can be fitted to any of...
The smallest in the Avid Carp Screen House range, feature packed and...
The next generation in Avid Carp Screen Houses is here. Increased...
The ultimate waterproof sock. This waterproof all weather mid length...
The Savay Chronicles, For many carp anglers, Savay Lake is as mystical a...
Gardner Mirage Platinum is a unique...