The Trakker Tempest 200 Skull Cap creates a peak to the front of the Tempest 200, which gives greater protection from the rain without compromising the view of the lake...
Warning: Last items in stock!
The Trakker Tempest 200 Skull Cap creates a peak to the front of the Tempest 200, which gives greater protection from the rain without compromising the view of the lake. Not only will the Skull Cap give additional protection from the weather, it also adds a second skin to the top of the shelter to combat condensation and retain heat, and unlike a full overwrap, it can be left in place when the bivvy is packed down.
- Specifically designed for the Tempest 200
- Designed to give the Tempest 200 a peak
- Reduces condensation, increases shade
- Can be left in place during set-up and pack-down
- Clips are easy to fit and can be left in place
- Rain gutter
- Dual rod straps
- Draw string carry bag
- Compatible with 201547 Tempest 200 (available separately)
- Material: 210D
- Weight: Approx 1.4kg
- Transport size: Approx 45 x 18 x 18cm
With 10x optical zoom for outstanding clarity at distance, the Trakker...
There are few better experiences than watching the day draw to an end...
The Fox Duralite Combo Chair has an adjustable frame that allows its use...
Perfectly round Jig heads, ideal for casting, jigging and vertical...
A simple, yet versatile bankware solution. Allowing you to fish as a rod...
The Trakker Tempest 200 Skull Cap...