The classic JAG Stage Bites have always been bursting with innovation, we have just made them that little bit better...
Warning: Last items in stock!
Type your email address below and we will let you know when the product is back in stock.
The classic JAG Stage Bites have always been bursting with innovation, we have just made them that little bit better.
They now incorporate JAG's new no-loss locking lever that doubles the clamping force of their old system. We have also introduced a third size, the adorable little MicroBite.
- 4 machined teeth in the base that bite into the platform for amazing rigidity and guaranteed zero twist.
- Built in screw driver with the tallest rear StageBite, supplied with detachable torque head driver and SPAX torque screws.
- 3 sizes to give you exactly what you want.
- CNC machined from solid billet.
- Also available in hard anodised Prolite Black.
- Height adjustable inner.
- Compatible with JAG diameter banksticks that can replace the inners for complete versatility.
- New no-loss locking lever.
JAG recommend using the tallest rear StageBite with either the middle size StageBite or the new MicroBite. Not just because the rear has the built in screwdriver but it provides the height for big pit reels to clear the decking.
Rear StageBite (The tall one)
- StageBite 5.5” adjusting to 8”
- StageBite inner with magnet holder for drive bit
- 1x Torque drive bit
- 2x SPAX torque screws
Front StageBite (The shorter one)
- StageBite 4 1/8” adjusting to 6.5”
- 1x SPAX torque screw
- 1x standard Phillips if you don’t have JAG's rear StageBite.
The Solar P1 PTFE Indicator brings an old school Solar classic into the...
These soft, tapered rubber, anti-tangle sleeves not only help to prevent...
The Korda Basix Baiting Needle can be used with most baits, as it is...
This is the perfect hook link choice for fishing in solid PVA bags, or...
The Korda BASIX Carp Cradle has been designed to offer the maximum...