New for 2019, the Century C2 SP. Century Titanium Stealth SiC guides on 12ft and 13ft. The Century C2 SP series is a completely new selection of rods which incorporates both the benefits of the newer C2 technology and action/power characteristics of the long-time established Century SP...
Warning: Last items in stock!
Type your email address below and we will let you know when the product is back in stock.
The Century C2 SP series is a completely new selection of rods which incorporates both the benefits of the newer C2 technology and action/power characteristics of the long-time established Century SP. Century know that for some larger venues out there the standard Century C2 needed extra power and that will also suit anglers who like to fish at range where most other anglers on lesser tackle just cannot reach or match. It could be a strong headwind scenario where need to throw a larger lead size or wanting to use bigger PVA bags. There are so many anglers who have told Century how they love their SP for having that fast taper action which meant there was enough subtleness in the tip to avoid hook pulls and still a pleasure when playing fish but that as they opened the rod up and loaded it with a bit more energy the butt section would be utilised and the rod could deliver anything asked of it.
Century have therefore brought out three brand new Century C2 SP models which build on this requirement but have benefitted the from slightly lower diameter butt section due to higher grade carbon materials used and designed them with an overlap joint to better enhance the continuous rod action between tip/butt.
The Century C2 SP 12’ 3.60lb is the starting point and the rod we recommend to most anglers seeking a balance of playability and distance in 12’ model. Next up with a bit more power for those that are confident in their ability to utilise it would be the 12’ 3.75lb. Finally we have the Century C2 SP 13’ 3.75lb which actually feels slightly smoother casting and playing action than the 12’ 3.75lb because of the extra length but will seriously impress all anglers who strive for the perfect blend of tip sensitivity give along with the ability to cast when needed. These three Century C2 SP models are all fitted with size 50-16 guides as standard.
Features at a glance:
- Wide choice of models available to suit any requirement - Century C2 SP 12’ 3.60lb, 12’ 3.75lb, 13’ 3.75lb.
- High Performance Resin system – allows development of lighter blanks while still providing strength, toughness and superior playing actions.
- Autoclave Technology for long life performance retention.
- 1k-1k carbon outer weave from butt to top of tip
- Century Carbon 1k-1k reelseat with Matt Black Metal hoods for lightness and latest generation inspiring looks
- Black screen printed logos on blank
- Sealed with custom PTFE/silicone low scratch matt finish
- Minima Black 4 TiCH guides fitted on the 10’ models.
- Century Titanium Gunsmoke SiC guides fitted on limited edition 12’ and 13’ models.
- Manufacturing pedigree immersed in World Record casting and Aerospace/Motorsport carbon composite technology
- Blank and Rod designed and manufactured in United Kingdom
The Trakker Base XP Plus has had a facelift for spring and summer,...
The lightest Korum unhooking mats, ever! Featuring Korum's unique new...
In keeping with the RidgeMonkey trend for efficiency and convenience,...
An unusual blend of aromatic ‘Caribbean’ style natural essential oils...
An authentic blend of Indian essential oils and pure oleoresins...