Free Spirit Hi S Special Power Feeder Hollow Carbon Quiver Tips. These quiver tips are for use with the Free Spirit Hi S Special Power and Distance Power Feeder rod range...
This item is out of stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Type your email address below and we will let you know when the product is back in stock.
These quiver tips are for use with the Free Spirit Hi S Special Power and Distance Power Feeder rod range.
Utilising the same Japanese carbon as the main rod sections these quiver tips are manufactured hollow as opposed to the conventional solid carbon. The tips are 635mm long and push into the hollow joint on the rod’s top section with very little difference in the diameters of rod and quiver tip. This offers a number of distinct advantages over standard solid tips:
- Rods feel lighter and better balanced
- Tips communicate much more ‘feel’ down the blank giving more direct contact with the fish.
- The power build-up for the cast is much more even making accurate casting easier through better loading of the tip.
- Less input is needed to cast distance.
- Lighter feeders and leads can be used – especially beneficial in winter when conditions get tough – smaller feeders carrying less food can still be cast long distances.
- Torsional resistance keeps the quiver tip straighter during use so less prone to turn round or come loose.
- No flats spots in the action of the rod.
The 3.6mm fits the Free Spirit Hi-‘S’ Power Feeder Special and Hi-‘S’ Power Feeder Distance.
These feature larger eyes for use with heavier lines or shock leaders
Spare Spool for the Daiwa Emblem 45 SCW QD reel, also fits the Daiwa...
The Midi X shape has been enhanced to create a more weight forward...
Fox Edges Kwik Change Hook Swivels are the perfect swivel for...
A highly versatile addition to our range of Bait Bags available in our...
No more soggy waders, no more muddy car, and no more awkward carrying....