The ultimate waterproof outer shell. Built for the outdoors, the Fortis Marine Jacket provides essential protection as you battle the elements...
Warning: Last items in stock!
Type your email address below and we will let you know when the product is back in stock.
The ultimate waterproof outer shell. Built for the outdoors, the Fortis Marine Jacket provides essential protection as you battle the elements.
Meticulously designed and developed for the dedicated angler, this fully waterproof, highly breathable and ergonomically engineered jacket is the protective outer layer for our technical layering system and the perfect accompaniment to the Fortis Marine Overtrouser. Particular attention has been made to the cut of the jacket with its articulated sleeves – an ergonomic feature allowing your arms to remain protected whilst flexing for a cast.
Fortis Triflex fabric boasts additional stretch, and combined with the technical tailoring around the shoulders, this ensures that the jacket doesn’t rise up at the back when you reach up high.
A classic and relaxed fit means you can layer up accordingly throughout the seasons without restrictions.
The stormproof hood with stiffened peak provides stability and the wired edge is easily adjustable to suit conditions or headwear. Together with the higher cut soft touch lined collar, this offers extreme protection to the face so you can keep your eyes on the water at all times.
Fortis Triflex fabric is highly breathable and wicks away moisture generated from high levels of activity. So if you’re walking miles in search of the fish in inclement conditions, it’s easy to forget you’re wearing a waterproof until the showers roll in.
The Fortis Marine Jacket provides ultimate waterproof weather protection.
- 3 Layer Triflex fabric fully taped construction
- 20,000mm Waterproof, 20,000mm Breathability
- YKK® AquaGuard® Vislon® front zip with internal storm flap
- Two handwarmer pockets which can be accessed when wearing a rucksack
- Strategically placed internal zipped pocket for your bite alarm receiver
- Integrated lens cloth in pocket to clean Fortis sunglasses
- Concealed drawcord adjusters on hem
- Fully adjustable storm proof hood with laminated and stiffened peak
- Velcro adjustable cuffs
- Brushed Tricot lined chin guard and handwarmer pockets
- Fit: Classic – A versatile, relaxed fit with room for layering.
- Centre Back Length (M) = 600g
The Trakker Base XP Plus has had a facelift for spring and summer,...
The lightest Korum unhooking mats, ever! Featuring Korum's unique new...
In keeping with the RidgeMonkey trend for efficiency and convenience,...
An unusual blend of aromatic ‘Caribbean’ style natural essential oils...
An authentic blend of Indian essential oils and pure oleoresins...
The ultimate waterproof outer shell....