Create a peak to the front of the Tempest by using the Trakker Tempest Advanced 150 Skull Cap. It gives greater protection from the rain without compromising your view of the lake...
Warning: Last items in stock!
Type your email address below and we will let you know when the product is back in stock.
Create a peak to the front of the Tempest by using the Trakker Tempest Advanced 150 Skull Cap. It gives greater protection from the rain without compromising your view of the lake. Not only will the Skull Cap give additional protection from the weather, it also adds a second skin to the top of the shelter, which combats condensation and retains heat – and unlike a full overwrap, it can be left in place when the bivvy is packed down.
- Specifically designed for the Tempest Advanced 150
- Designed to give the Tempest Advanced 150 a peak
- Reduces condensation, increases shade
- Can be left in place during set-up and pack-down
- Clips are easy to fit and can be left in place
- Rain gutter
- Dual rod straps
- Draw string carry bag
- Compatible with 201530 Tempest Advanced 150 (available separately)
- Material: Aquatexx®
- Weight: Approx 1.2kg
- Transport size: Approx 36 x 20cm
This Skull Cap fits the Tempest Advanced 150 - IT DOES NOT FIT THE OLD TEMPEST XL BIVVY
Long tapered rubber sleeves with ridges at the tip to add putty –...
Thinking Anglers 45lb leadcore is available in Olive Camo to suit gravel...
A large bag combining the practicality of a ruck sack and the capacity...
This Spomb Rod Jacket holds 2 made up 13ft (3.9m) rods and big pit...
Cook, boil, eat, drink, stay warm. An extremely practical range on...