The Trakker Armo V4 bivvies are the latest incarnations of the iconic Armo Bivvy, brought up to date with the latest in bivvy development. They feature the all-new Adaptive Ventilation technology to keep air circulating, which reduces condensation and keeps you cooler during the warmer months...
Warning: Last items in stock!
The Trakker Armo V4 bivvies are the latest incarnations of the iconic Armo Bivvy, brought up to date with the latest in bivvy development. They feature the all-new Adaptive Ventilation technology to keep air circulating, which reduces condensation and keeps you cooler during the warmer months. Manufactured from the hydrophobic Aquatexx material, these super-rugged session shelters are available in one-man, two-man, and larger Plus versions for those who prefer extra space on the bank. All three versions feature a removable zip-off peak to the front, as well as twist-lock supports to provide greater stability in adverse weather. Dual-zipped doors allow you to create a letter box-style opening for greater protection from the elements, or you can have uncompromised views thanks to the tie-back door and side panels.
The highly popular Armo shelter from Trakker has now been taken to the next level as it reaches its fourth generation. The Trakker Armo is well regarded as the ultimate rugged, dependable, 1 or 2 man session-shelter that is incredibly spacious and will fit one or two compact / oval beds inside. The Trakker Armo V4 now features Adaptive Ventilation Technology which aims to keeps air circulating while reducing condensation, giving you are more comfortable time on the bank. In addition to that, the Trakker Armo V4 also features the super-waterproof, breathable and hydrophobic Aquatexx fabric.
The Trakker Armo V4 Bivvy is available in both 1 Man & 2 Man models to suit all requirements for sessions both at home and abroad, with an additional wrap available to reduce condensation further and heighten heat retention. Fully-enclosed, twin-skin inner capsule with stitched-in groundsheet and receiver pockets also available (available seperately) to create twin-skin shelter, further reduce condensation and increases heat retention and also creates a fully-enclosed inner compartment ensuring you are not bothered by any unwanted visitors during your session.
- Highly acclaimed shelter now in its fourth generation.
- Rugged, dependable, session-shelter
- Adaptive Ventilation Technology - keeps air circulating while reducing condensation.
- Aquatexx fabric - super-waterproof, breathable and hydrophobic
- Removable zip-off peak to the front of the bivvy
- Twist-lock frame supports for extra stability in adverse weather
- Dual-zipped doors allowing you to create a letterbox opening
- Tie-backs for door and side panels
- Dual rod straps
- Heavy-duty groundsheet
- Supplied with tension strap, carrybag and T-pegs
- Fully-enclosed, twin-skin inner capsule with stitched-in groundsheet and receiver pockets (available seperately)
- Compatible with 203200 Clear window (available seperately)
- Weight: Approx 9.4kg (plus pegs and groundsheet weighing 3.1kg)
- Dimensions - Bivvy: Approx 130H x 220D x 275W cm
- Transport size: Approx 110 x 30cm
Buy the Trakker Tempest Bivvy v2 with Utility Front & Groundsheet...
Buy the Trakker Tempest v2 Utility Front & Groundsheet together for...
Featuring a strong, tough braided core with a super-heavy tungsten...
The Fox Camolite Licence Wallet has been designed to keep your licence...
Spare elastics are available for the full range of Drennan Softfeed...